The Santander Group Secretariat, in collaboration with its members, has prepared a Travelling Summer School on Professional Skills Development of PhD candidates - PhD for industry or academia to take place between 29 August and 4 September 2011 in the Balkan region.
This event is funded by CEI UniNet, an organisation active in the promotion of joint programmes and mobility activities in higher education within the Central European and Balkan region. For more information about the CEI please click here.
GUIDELINES FOR THE SUMMER SCHOOL
Click here to read them.
HOW TO REGISTER
Each candidate should send the following documents:
- Registration Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter – (no more than one page) outlining their postdoctoral career goals, the path they expect to take and their motivation.
- Letter of support from PhD supervisors
The selection will be carried out by the International Relations Offices of the consortium partners in collaboration with the Santander Group Secretariat.
11th July 2011 – deadline for submission of travel grant application. This grant only applies to Universities that are members of the Santander Group.
20th July 2011 – deadline for registration of the candidates
30th July 2011 – deadline to send proof of payment for participants who must pay a registration fee
The event will be hosted first in Ohrid, FYRO Macedonia and then in Bansko, Bulgaria.
For practical purposes, speakers and participants will be picked up and dropped off at the Sofia Airport (Bulgaria) so as to make travel reservations easier. All changes of locations will be done by bus.
- Ohrid, FYRO Macedonia - http://ohridmacedonia.com/
- Bansko, Bulgaria - http://bansko.bg/content/category/8/25/30/lang,en/
- For more information on the content of the Summer School, click here for the LIST OF MODULES.
- Only students from the universities of the project consortium are eligible to apply. Click here for the LIST OF PROJECT CONSORTIUM UNIVERSITIES.
- For more information about the event, please read the SUMMER SCHOOL GUIDELINES.
- To apply for the travel grant, please read the TRAVEL GRANT GUIDELINES.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS