The SGroup organizational structure is as follows:
- the President (an academic member represenattive that can be elected for 3 terms of 2 years)
- The Executive Committee (6 member representatives that can be elected for 3 terms of 2 years + the president)
- The General Assembly (the official representative of the member institution, usually the rector or vice rector, unless a proxy is provided to someone else)
- The Liaison Officers (representatives of the member institions at the operational level, usually from the IROs)
- The Secretariat (members of staff and service providers that take care of the operational side of SGroup)
More info can be found in the submenus.