Collaborate with SGroup in the upcoming project applications!
23 January 2023
As a new year begins, new Erasmus+ applications deadlines approach, and SGroup remains committed in continuing the long standing tradition of collaboration among members and partners of our network in innovative, quality and relevant international projects. Thus, we will be glad to collaborate with you in upcoming applications and provide our contribution to different aspects of your project. Contact email@example.com for any questions or proposals and continue reading to know more!
Here are the most notorious consolidated (not limited to) areas of experience related to international projects of SGroup:
- Providing expertise in tackling projects’ major challenges such as Quality Assurance; Sustainability and Impact; Dissemination and Outreach Strategies;
- Handling tasks such as Administrative and Financial Management; Desk research, surveys and reports; Events Management; etc.
- Identifying and gathering relevant partners;
- Writing and planning the project/application;
- Accessing specialised knowledge (from our Think Tank Academy experts);
- Liaising with stakeholders of the Higher Education on the European Area and in a global level;
- Providing regular dissemination and exploitation of your project and its results to SGroup’s large and diverse audience;
- Having your project presented at the global Higher Educations events SGroup annually attends and presents panels in (i.e. in 2022: EAIE (Barcelona); AIEA (New Orleans); APAIE (Bangkok); FAUBAI (Brazil); NAFSA (Denver);
Click here to get to know our expertise and added value as a partner in more detail as well as some of our large project experience.
We look forward to hearing from you about any cooperation opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org.