LEONET offers the following practical services to its members which are accessible to all SG members through us:
- Access to the JOEplus database (EU scope) and JOE 2.0 database (worldwide scope) with placement offers. This enables you to post placement offers and have them sent to each member by the database provider. All SG members universities and their business partners are welcome to submit or browse placement positions.
- Access to the Listserver through which you can send out (and receive) emails to (and from) all Leo-Net members, using email address firstname.lastname@example.org The SG partners can send specific inquiries concerning practical aspects of the organisation or operation of the Erasmus Placement or Leonardo da Vinci Programmes e.g. insurance, recognition of placement programmes, quality assurance etc. For instance, questions directed from Spain to the Dutch partners can be sent to the server list with THE NETHERLANDS in title, thus addressing the inquiry to relevant parties.
- Access to the member area on www.leo-net.org where you can find the updated member list with contacts to around 150 members (in case you need help with finding placements for your students/graduates fir instance) and other practical download information (e.g. LEO-NET work placement certificate, intercultural questionnaire, symposia and workshop outcomes, company forms etc.). Concerning the access to the intranet area, the SG members are requested to contact the Secretariat.
- Participation in Workshops, Symposia, Conference presentations. Special discounts are offered to SG partners.
- Reception of the latest information on activities and project opportunities
- Access to Insurance coverage for students/staff/graduates worldwide through IPS Lippmann http://www.ips-lippmann.nl/leonet.asp
For more info on the above listed items and benefits of cooperation with LEO-NET, please visit their website: www.leo-net.org